Monday, June 21, 2010

People Waiting to Be Cannibalized... aka Greatest Spam Email Ever

Today is one of my rare "first person" postings as I share the most fantastic spam email I've ever received:

my name is mr james i am a black american based in nigeria i have been a cannibal gent for the past 4 years i transport blacks from africa to every coutry with assurance i have so many people who are tired of life so all i have to do is just for me to advise them to be canniblised and they alway agree all so all you have to do is just for you to send there money for visa which is very little and all you jut have to do is just wait and recieve them with honor

thanks regards
jamesmark shipper

I really just have no words. How can you comment on perfection?

0 comments:

Midnight on Twitter and Facebook