- By now you've heard that Showtime's MASTERS OF HORROR has been transformed into NBC's FEAR ITSELF. Now word is coming from the FEARnet.com camp that the thirteen new episodes will also be available online and on demand! "We'll be teaming up with Lionsgate and NBC to bring you all 13 episodes of the show, with director commentary, on and following Labor Day 2008—both On Demand and right here on FEARnet.com! The series will hit NBC on Thursday, May 29th at 10pm, and after all episodes air on that network, we’ll bring you the entire show with added content, like behind-the-scenes features and in-depth shot breakdowns from the directors."
- Horror comic book series Last Blood is heading for the cinema! Originally created by brothers Bobby and Chris Crosby and published by Blatant Comics, the story revolves around a zombie apocalypse and the last humans on earth who are protected by vampires so that they may feed!
ZombieFriends.com got their rotten hands on the cover art for DIARY OF THE DEAD, which streets May 20th. Here are the confirmed specs so far:
- Audio Commentary with George A. Romero, Director of Photography Adam Swica, and Editor Michael Doherty
- "For The Record: The Making of Diary of the Dead" – A ninety-minute, five-part look into the creation of the film including interviews with the cast & crew.
- "Character Confessionals" – A series of “in-character” confessionals from the cast that were not seen in the final film
- "Familiar Voices" – A look at some of the original recording sessions of three of the famous voices used in the background of the film.
- "MySpace Short Contest Winners" – The Best of the MySpace DIARY OF THE DEAD contest winners